Reeder 4.1.1 MAC
Reader is a information reader for the Mac with assist for numerous sync providers.
Reeder provides new options like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews within the articles checklist (lastly)
- An picture viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More format choices, together with computerized format relying on window measurement
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app utilizing gestures for a terrific studying expertise. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your wants.
- Supported sync providers:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you wish to use a self-hosted service, Reeder ought to work with providers which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or simply standalone RSS (with out syncing) for those who don’t wish to use any service.
- Pocket login & sync points
- Missing Pocket icon for checklist swipe motion
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor